HEAT PUMP Maintenance Agreements
Get the Most from your Heating and Cooling System
Let us help you keep your system working at top performance during heat waves and cold snaps with a Planned Maintenance Agreement.
With a Planned Maintenance Agreement, you…
- Save money on heating and air conditioning
- Help prevent breakdowns
- Restore lost capacity
- Return efficiency to peak performance
- And, stay in compliance with your manufacturer's warranty
A Planned Maintenance Agreement includes:
- Two "12 point Check-Ups" a year.
- 10% Discount on any needed repairs.
- Priority service should you have a system breakdown.
Heatpump Service & Maintianence Contracts
We like to give our customers choice and that is why we are offering 3 levels of maintenence proctection. Furthermore, if we did not install your system, no problem... We can still help!
- £53 per quarter
- Or enjoy peace of mind with one payment of £200 per annum
- Safety & Performance checks
- Clean components for optimal efficiency
- Official service certificate on completion
- £76 per quarter
- Or enjoy peace of mind with one payment of £289 per annum and save 5%.
- 5% discount on repairs
- Extra inspection per year
- Plus same as lower level
- £99 per quarter
- Or enjoy peace of mind with one payment of £380 per annum and save 10%.
- 10% discount on repairs
- Priority service in case of breakdown
- Plus same as lower levels
If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with us at any time...
FAQ'S | Heat Pump Maintenance
What does a "12-Point Check-Up" include?
- Check all components for proper operation.
- Check refrigerant pressures (Air Conditioners in cooling season, Heat Pumps in both heating and cooling seasons)
- Check and tighten electrical connections.
- Lubricate motors and bearings as necessary.
- Wash permanent filters, change standard disposable filters (labor and filter) or change a SpaceGard filter (labor only).
- Check static pressure to determine proper air flow through the system (once a year).
- Brush clean condenser and evaporator coils as necessary.
- Check condensate pan and clean condensate line. (Lines under a slab are not covered).
- Check belt (if applicable) for proper condition and tension.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Check heat exchanger once a year for cracks that might leak dangerous carbon monoxide.
- Check system and safety controls for proper operation.
What's the difference between a Planned Maintenance Agreement and a warranty on a new system?
A warranty, as stated in your contract, will provide for free labor and/or replacement of parts for a set period of time. A Planned Maintenance Agreement is an agreement for two maintenance visits a year to be performed on your system.
What is priority service?
Priority service allows us to provide you with an appointment, often the same day, when there are extremes in temperature such as the first heat wave of summer or an unexpected cold snap. This is when many customers discover that their air conditioners or heating systems are not working properly. We put aside numerous spots on our schedule to answer these calls each day during peak times. Customers without a Planned Maintenance Agreement will sometimes have to wait upwards of a week for service.
My system is still covered under warranty. Do I need to purchase a maintenance agreement?
Your warranty will cover emergency repairs. According to the individual terms of your warranty, the labor and/or parts may be covered. However, the warranty does not cover routine maintenance, which is necessary for continued peak operating efficiency on all systems.
If my system develops a problem in between Check-Ups, will you repair my system for free?
Your Planned Maintenance Agreement is not a warranty or a guarantee against a breakdown. It is a signed agreement between ESA and you, our customer, that we will provide the following benefits for one 12–month period:Two "12 point Check-Ups" a year.
10% Discount on any needed repairs.
Priority service should you have a system breakdown.
Why do I need to have a maintenance check on my system?
Just as a new car needs routine maintenance such as filter and oil changes, your heating and cooling system also needs to have routine maintenance.